PDF Files to Download
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Many of these files are in Adobe Acrobat's PDF format.
You can download the latest version
of the Reader here.
- Astronomy Learning Outcomes
- A set of learning outcomes for PHYS1125, Astronomy
- Astronomy Essay Questions
- Sample essay questions from midterm and final examinations for PHYS1125,
- Faculty Handbook
- The latest edition of the Faculty Handbook The previous 2000 Edition.
- My Adjunct Rank Proposal
- This is the version I produced in 2002
- The Original Adjunct Rank Proposal
- My original 1996 Adjunct Rank Proposal
Faculty Evaluation of Dean John Snyder
- This is the complete version of the Spring, 2004, Faculty Evaluation of
John Snyder, Dean of Univeersity College.
This is a PDF file with
the Cover Memo, the Summary,
the Analysis, and the Response of the Dean.
- Endeavor Form
- The actual Endeavor form
- Endeavor Guidelines
- Guidelines for use of Endeavor
- Endeavor Handbook
- The original Endeavor Handbook, reorganized
- Endeavor History
- The history of Endeavor and its adoption by FDU
- On Student Evaluations
- A white paper by David Flory on student evaluations of faculty.
Discussion of the dangers and pitfalls in constructing and using
- How to Print and Read LST Files
- Instructions for using the LST files in the Academic Administration data archive.
- CIP 2000 Booklet
- The official Classification of Instructional Programs, 2000 Edition (CIP
or IPEDS codes) from the National
Center for Educational Statistics. The old CIP_1990 edition
is also available. You can also look at this material on the NCES web site
©2008-2014 David Flory
Last modified on Jul 23, 2016, 1:26 am.